Halloween is here, and we don’t know about you, but we’re officially over the pumpkin spice hype. Which is why this year, we decided to mix things up with Tito’s Handmade Vodka and bring you three pumpkin-free, creepy-crawly cocktails for your next costume party or Halloween gathering.
BLOOD ORANGE TITO-RITA
Ever wonder what vampires drink during the day? If we had to guess, we’d say a Blood Orange Tito-Rita. Which is why we reach for Tito’s Handmade Vodka, agave, and some fresh juice when we need a killer drink for our crew. Trust us, this Blood Orange Tito-Rita is a fangtastic addition to any gathering.
- 2 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 2 oz blood orange juice
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 orange slice, squeezed
- 1/4 oz agave
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Serve in a glass with a black sugar or salt rim for some festive fun.
A sweet-and-savory witches’ brew that’s a grown-up play on a childhood favorite: caramel apples. The spiced cider and fresh tartness of lemon juice bring the kick, while the caramel sauce delivers a smooth sweetness that’s sure to please ghouls, goblins, and mere mortals alike.
- 2 cups Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 4 cups spiced apple cider
- 4 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz grenadine
- 1 ½ oz caramel sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a copper cauldron or a Tito’s beverage dispenser.
- Stir and serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedges or apple slices.
TITO’S SPICED CIDER MULE
Hot apple cider spiced with cinnamon and cloves, a splash of ginger beer, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka join forces for a treat that is sure to warm up guests and get the party started. Creep it real with a batch of Tito’s Spiced Cider Mules and we promise your guests will be howling for more at your Halloween party.
- 1 ½ oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 3 oz spiced apple cider, heated
- 1 oz ginger beer
- Combine all ingredients in a Tito’s Mason Jar Mug.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.