So, your Hyppe Max Flow vape is dead, and you’re wondering if you can give it a second life like you’re Vape Frankenstein. We’ve all been there.
We’ll give it to you straight: Max Flows are not designed to be recharged.
But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a workaround…
Hyppe Max Flow: Crafted for Convenience
At its core, the Hyppe Max Flow vape is designed to be a disposable device. Each unit is engineered to provide approximately 2000 puffs. With a battery that’s optimized to last through its entire e-liquid reservoir during regular use, users can enjoy a seamless experience without interruptions. The idea is simple: Once you’ve exhausted the device, you can discard it without the fuss of recharging or refilling, and get a fresh one.
Still, many vapers are always looking for ways to extract every last puff to get the greatest value from their devices. While the Hyppe Max Flow isn’t designed for recharging, that doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
It’s important to understand, however, that a DIY project like this can compromise both the device’s performance and safety.
How to (Potentially) Recharge a Hyppe Max Flow
While we don’t recommend you try recharging a Hyppe Max Flow, if you’re dead set on doing it anyways, we’d prefer you to at least do it right.
- Gather Supplies: A micro USB charger, tape, and pliers (optional)
- Access the Battery: Carefully remove the mouthpiece by twisting it off hard, or using a pair of pliers. Once opened, you’ll reveal a gasket, cartridge, and the battery underneath. Remove the gasket & cartridge to get to the Max Flow’s battery.
- Locate the Wires: The battery will have red and black wires connected to it; this is what you’ll use to charge the device.
- Connect the Wires: Take a standard micro USB charger and expose its red and black wires. Connect the respective colors together.
- Tape for Safety: Securely tape the connected wires to prevent disconnection during charging.
- Short Charging Duration: Start with charging for 5-10 minutes and check the exposed battery’s heat. Once it gets warm and toasty, that’s your cue that it’s probably ready to go again. Don’t let it get too hot.
Why Do People Recharge Hyppe Max Flow Vapes?
No doubt, if you’ve asked how to recharge a disposable vape like the Max Flow, you might’ve been met with some responses like this:
To be clear, we mostly agree with Bts8161 here on Reddit. But, we also see the other side of the conversation. A couple reasons someone may turn to recharging their device:
- Extracting More Value: Some vapers believe they can tap into every last drop of e-juice with a recharge.
- Prolonged Experience: Maybe you’re an extremely light vaper and feel confident that you haven’t exhausted all of the juice before the battery dies. Recharging can be an option if you’re confident it’s not dead from usage.
- Defective Device: Some vapes come out of the package defective and die soon after using. In these cases, it can be helpful to try recharging the device.
Just Opt for a Fresh Vape
While the idea of recharging offers potential extended use, there’s an unparalleled experience in using a fresh Hyppe Max Flow vape. A new device guarantees optimal performance, reduced safety risks, and the pleasure of savoring every puff without a dreaded burnt taste.
Our advice? Embrace how the products were meant to be used. If you’re hunting for a new vape, consider checking out Saucey. Input your location, explore the extensive vape menu, choose your desired model, and it can be at your doorstep in under an hour.
While the Hyppe Max Flow may seem enticing to recharge, remember that it’s designed as a disposable for a reason. For a consistent and safe vaping experience, sometimes the best choice is to start fresh. And if you’re leaning towards a rechargeable option, delve into other models, like the Hyppe Max Flow 5000, specifically engineered for prolonged use and charging.
Remember, whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned vaper, Saucey has a diverse range of vapes to cater to every preference. Explore and find the perfect puff for you.