1-1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
2 ounces of Cazadores Blanco Tequila
3/4 ounce Cointreau (orange liqueur)
1 teaspoon simple syrup
1 ounce blood orange purée
Lime peel and blood orange slices for garnish
- Coat the rim of a rocks or margarita glass with a little lime juice.
- Pour a small amount of salt on a plate and dip the rim of the glass in the salt.
- Fill the glass and a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, agave nectar and blood orange puree and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the glass, and garnish with lime and blood orange pieces.
For blood orange purée. take four blood oranges and peel and seed. Combine slices with 1 teaspoon of simple syrup and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Purée in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add sugar to taste. Makes about ¾ cup.
About the limited-edition bottle
Legendary tattoo artist Mister Cartoon reimagined the Tequila CAZADORES blanco bottle in honor of Día de los Muertos. This blanco tequila is made from 100% blue agave premium tequila. The hand-rendered bottle design features Mister Cartoon’s signature fine point style, nodding symbolically to the Día de los Muertos traditions Mister Cartoon values most. Mister Cartoon has also created a set of skull bandanas – inspired by illustrations from the limited-edition bottle – that will be available through MisterCartoon.com/shop with 100% of proceeds from sales going towards disaster relief in Mexico.
Saucey is the best way to purchase alcohol. With over 10,000 products, choose your favorite bottles to be delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less. Click here for more information.